Friday 8 June 2012

The summer of 2012


The summer of 2012 is anything but over, in fact it has just about started, I know. But I’ve seen enough of it to know it’s going to be an experience I am not going to forget.

I think I am going to try and be regular here, at least for the next one and a half months. Not for anything else but so I have more than just a fleeting memory of what I did in these two months.

What remains to be seen though is whether I’d want to remember it or not.

But talking about things that have happened so far this summer, I’ve fallen in love with Instagram at first sight, finally learnt to appreciate the benefits of owning a smart phone, have a new found respect for Google maps, found myself in the middle of nowhere, figuratively and literally, and learnt bits of an alien language. 

4 comments:

  1. yes yes. Telugu can be more difficult to digest than a plate of eye-watering spicy andhra food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing smart about Android.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nisha
    You said it!

    @Vikesh
    Android is fucking brilliant. Obviously not comparable to your torch phone though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why have I not found you on Instagram yet? :O

    ReplyDelete